Addiction Recovery Resources
BrightView isn’t your standard “drug rehab.” Instead, our treatment centers provide comprehensive addiction treatment health services in a welcoming, respectful environment. We work with thousands of patients and hundreds of community partners throughout Ohio. Drug addiction is a complex brain disease, but our educational and engagement resources should be simple.
- Dr. Shawn Ryan covers frequently asked questions about BrightView Health and the medication-assisted treatment program. Watch the videos now.
- View patient documentation forms
- Understand Opioids and opioid addiction
- Stimulants and addiction misuse
- Alcohol abuse, addiction and recovery
- Learn more about Depressants & Hallucinogens, including sedative-hypnotics
- The growing trend and potency of Marijuana / THC
- Where does Suboxone (buprenorphine/naloxone) fit into addiction recovery?
- How can Vivitrol (time release naltrexone) support substance abuse treatment?
- What role does Methadone play in the outpatient program?
- Learn more about the dangers of Meth addiction.
- Effects of Heroin Addiction and Treatment
BrightView by the Numbers
According to patients reporting in anonymous surveys, more than 90% reported that BrightView’s programs are working for them. After 30 days in the program, less than 1% feel that BrightView is not working for them.
We answer the phone 24/7, accept walk-ins until 3pm on weekdays, and new patients will see an addiction medicine provider to receive withdrawal management medication on their first day (if indicated).
For patients in withdrawal, our average time to appropriate Medication Assisted Treatment (usually buprenorphine) and completion of the first counseling session is less than 4 hours from walking in the door.