Specialized Care for the LGBTQA+ Community
BrightView’s Kaleidoscope program offers a unique treatment environment designed for the needs of patients who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, or allies to the community. Through the Kaleidoscope program, patients have an opportunity to work directly with Licensed Counselors, Physicians, and Case Managers with specialized training and life experiences in the LGBTQA+ community.
Our specialized team will work with patients to address issues common to LBGTQA+ folks in recovery, such as:
- Coming out, and how the coming out process has affected your substance use
- Relapse prevention techniques in LGBTQA+ social spaces
- Chosen family and their significance in your recovery
- Accepting yourself, your gender, and your sexuality while reducing shame
- Finding LGBTQA+-friendly recovery environments and sober activities.
- Learning to advocate for yourself
The Kaleidoscope LGBTQA+ program is available to all patients of BrightView who self-identify as members of the LGBTQA+ community.
BrightView provides comprehensive outpatient addiction treatment based on clinical best practices. We treat people with any chemical addiction, including:
They’ve been through similar experiences and understand where you’re coming from. They lived with substance use disorder and have achieved lasting sobriety. Now they want to help you do the same.Learn More
We base our comprehensive approach on the latest medical research from leading experts to offer you the best path to recovery.Learn More